Steps for Cleaning a Foot Massager
– To clean your foot massager, you will need to use a damp cloth or soft cleaning wipe to remove dirt. To clean the bottom part of the massager, you will need to use a wet cloth to wash it gently. However, you will need to use a dry cloth or soft brush for the top part.
– You can also use baby wipes or diaper wipes for cleaning and sanitizing the plastic parts of foot massagers. The dirty wipes can be dumped in a bin and replaced with new ones.
– For the more difficult-to-reach areas of a foot massager, you can use a soft pointed toothbrush. You should avoid using cleaning products or cleaners that smell strong, as they may leave behind an odor in your foot massager.
Tips & Advice
– While cleaning your foot massager, you should check the wire regularly for any damage. In case of any loose or damaged wire, you should immediately discontinue its usage and take it for repair by the manufacturer or an expert.
– When using the foot massager, ensure that you are sitting in an upright position and the device is on the floor. Do not use your foot massager in a reclining position or on a bed. Using the foot massager while lying down can cause spinal damage or injury to your neck muscles.
– Other parts of your body should never be used with a foot massager. You should also use a dry towel or hand towel to wipe out excess water before placing your feet inside the foot massager.
– Foot massagers are an investment to your health. They will help relieve tension, stress, and discomfort in your feet. When you buy a foot massager, check the warranty card that comes with it to see the replacement and repair policy.
– To make your foot massager last longer, you will need to care for its parts. Try not to use something too hard to clean, such as salt or detergent.
– When cleaning your foot massager, you can use a damp soft cloth to remove dirt. After cleaning with a damp cloth, wipe the appliance dry with a soft dry towel.
How Often Should We Clean a Foot Massager?
It’s a good idea to clean your foot massager once or twice a month to maintain its cleanliness. If you frequently use your foot massager, clean or sanitize it every 1-2 weeks. In some cases, you might need to throw away an old foot massager if it has been excessively soiled.
To sum up, it is essential to read the instruction manual for your foot massager before using it. It is also important to note that some foot massagers can be used only for a short period. Additionally, you should always check the power switch of your foot massager before attempting to clean it.
Most importantly, ensure no foreign objects or any sharp objects are present in the foot massager before you start using it. Also, make sure that you do not use your foot massager in a reclining position or on a bed.